We work with WordPress and we think it’s a great tool to turn ideas into solid experiences. If you’re a talented and enthusiastic developer who has experience with PHP, we’d like to talk and see if you can join our ambitious team.
First, a few things about us
Namogo is a digital studio based in Iasi. We design websites and mobile apps with a human touch. In doing so, we strive to create beautiful and useful experiences, become better at what we do and share our passion for design with the world. Since we started, back in 2009, we worked on various branding and digital design projects for local and international clients, always trying (and succeeding, might we add) to infuse unique valuable insight, ideas and functionality into the experiences we’ve built.
- We can only grow by continuous learning and challenging ourselves.
- We do what we love so that we can keep doing it.
- Stay organised, efficient and curious.
- Tell everyone what you’re working on, proudly.
Skills and thrills
We want you to be our next WordPress developer, if you:
- Speak English on a daily basis
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with PHP, OOP, Apache, MySQL
- Want to (if you haven’t already) get acquainted with and learn WordPress
- Are not afraid to get your hands dirty for the sake of learning
- Write clean code that is structured and scalable
- Are disciplined, motivated and curious
What should get you excited
- The chance to work on amazing projects for local and international clients;
- Small team with big goals and exciting ideas to help reach them;
- The fact that you’ll play a big role in how a project turns out;
- Flexible work hours so you can work when you’re most inspired;
- Cool place to work in Iasi, close to city centre;
- Supportive team that guides and challenges you.
Fill in the application form below or send your application directly to email@example.com.