We are looking for one hell of a UI designer who is passionate, obsessed with details and all-round team-player, to work with us on complex projects and share our love for great experiences — online and offline :).
First, a few things about us
Namogo is a digital studio based in Iasi. We design web and mobile interfaces with a human touch. In doing so, we strive to create beautiful and useful experiences, become better at what we do and share our passion for design with the world. Since we started, back in 2009, we worked on various branding and digital design projects for local and international clients, always trying (and succeeding, might we add) to infuse unique valuable insight, ideas and functionality into the experiences we’ve built.
- We can only grow by continuous learning and challenging ourselves.
- We do what we love so that we can keep doing it.
- Stay organised, efficient and curious.
- Tell everyone what you’re working on, proudly.
What you’ll be doing
- Create sketches, wireframes and prototypes for web apps;
- Create and manage design documentation, style guides, and specifications;
- Design clean, responsive and unique web experiences;
- Present and receive feedback on design proposals;
- Effectively come up with solutions based on user testing learnings;
- Work together with the team to brainstorm and iterate quickly;
- Collaborate with front-end developers to understand technical opportunities and constraints, as well as provide support and design guidelines during implementation;
- Work on small experiments and internal projects with the goal of learning and pushing the boundaries of what we can do and how we should do it;
- Very relevant portfolio of website and / or mobile app design examples;
- 2+ years of professional work experience either at a company or freelance;
- Solid understanding of design principles and methodologies such as atomic design, responsive design, agile design, user-centric design, usability etc.;
- Solid understanding and skills using popular design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Principle, InVision etc.;
- Great grasp of concepts such as white space, visual hierarchy, baseline rhythm, grids etc.;
- Great communication skills as well able to explain clearly and briefly design decisions;
- Ability to work well with others and support them in reaching our common goals;
- Very attentive to details;
- Last but definitely not least: understand HTML, CSS and how the web works;
What should get you excited
- The chance to work on amazing projects for local and international clients;
- A team with big goals and exciting ideas to help reach them;
- The fact that you’ll play a big role in how a project turns out;
- Flexible work hours so you can work when you’re most inspired;
- Cool place to work in Iasi, close to city centre;
- Supportive team that guides and challenges you;
- Opportunity to grow professionally.
Fill in the application form below or send your application directly to email@example.com.