We are looking for a talented and hard-working graphic designer to show their skills on illustrations, layouts and visual identity projects.
First, a few things about us
Namogo is a digital studio based in Iasi. We design websites and mobile apps with a human touch. In doing so, we strive to create beautiful and useful experiences, become better at what we do and share our passion for design with the world. Since we started, back in 2009, we worked on various branding and digital design projects for local and international clients, always trying (and succeeding, might we add) to infuse unique valuable insight, ideas and functionality into the experiences we’ve built.
- We can only grow by continuous learning and challenging ourselves.
- We do what we love so that we can keep doing it.
- Stay organised, efficient and curious.
- Tell everyone what you’re working on, proudly.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for printed and digital products;
- Work on creating visual identities for digital and technology products;
- Work with clients, briefing and advising them on design issues;
- Work together with the team to brainstorm and iterate quickly on design challenges;
- Create icons and illustrations for use in digital environments.
- Very relevant portfolio containing design work, illustrations, layouts etc.;
- 2+ years of professional work experience either at a company or freelance;
- Very good English speaking and writing skills;
- Solid understanding of typography, illustration design, icon design and editorial design;
- Solid understanding and skills using popular design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Affinity Designer etc.;
- Great communication skills as well as able to explain clearly and briefly design decisions;
- Ability to work well with others and support them in reaching our common goals;
- Very attentive to details;
- Eager to learn and share your knowledge with others
What should get you excited
- The chance to work on amazing projects for local and international clients;
- Small team with big goals and exciting ideas to help reach them;
- The fact that you’ll play a big role in how a project turns out;
- Flexible work hours so you can work when you’re most inspired;
- Cool place to work in Iasi, close to city centre;
- Supportive team that guides and challenges you.
Fill in the application form below or send your application directly to email@example.com.