We’re looking for a detail-oriented, eager-to-learn and enthusiastic front-end developer to join our team. You’ll work on beautiful experiences and get a chance to implement creative and efficient user interfaces using your front-end development skills.
First, a few things about us
Namogo is a digital studio based in Iasi. We design websites and mobile apps with a human touch. In doing so, we strive to create beautiful and useful experiences, become better at what we do and share our passion for design with the world. Since we started, back in 2009, we worked on various branding and digital design projects for local and international clients, always trying (and succeeding, might we add) to infuse unique valuable insight, ideas and functionality into the experiences we’ve built.
- We can only grow by continuous learning and challenging ourselves.
- We do what we love so that we can keep doing it.
- Stay organised, efficient and curious.
- Tell everyone what you’re working on, proudly.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the designers to understand front-end functionality and design specifications and patterns;
- Work with the back-end developer to assist in implementing front-end code into WordPress and other platforms;
- Assist clients with fixing bugs or improving front-end functionality;
- Review and weigh in on design decisions to assess limitations or opportunities;
- Learn as much as you can to improve your knowledge and skills.
Skills and thrills
It’s possible that you’re our next Front-End Developer if you:
- Good knowledge of using Git;
- Are familiar and use task runners such as Gulp to make your workflow more efficient;
- Care a lot for building responsive and cross-browser websites;
- Are obsessed with optimising your workflow and look for the latest technologies to help you do so;
- Speak English on a daily basis;
- Are not afraid to get your hands dirty for the sake of learning;
- Write clean code that is structured, scalable and semantically correct;
- Are disciplined, motivated and curious;
What should get you excited
- The chance to work on amazing projects for local and international clients;
- Small team with big goals and exciting ideas to help reach them;
- The fact that you’ll play a big role in how a project turns out;
- Flexible work hours so you can work when you’re most inspired;
- Cool place to work in Iasi, close to city centre;
- Supportive team that guides and challenges you.
Fill in the application form below or send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.